First time hiring a DJ?
When I agree to do events, these are some of the questions I must have answered. Most times I would like to meet with the host/hosts of the event, in person, at least a week prior to make sure we're on the same page.
- How big is the space?
- How many people are you expecting?
- Do you have a theme?
- Will there be performers? - If so, please send me a list, at least within a week before the show.
- Do you have a host/MC - If not, what hosting duties will you be expecting of me?
- What music genres/what feel are you going for?
- Any songs/artists in specific?
- Anything in specific to avoid?
- Call time - End time
- What equipment will I need to bring?
- (If bringing my own equipment) Do you have a set up in mind? I need to know certain dimensions so that I am prepared.
- What will my compensation be? This is how I make my living, but I am happy to donate my time to benefits as well.
The best way to reach me is by email or phone. I would rather not post my phone number online, but if you have my card, feel free to text.
When you are contacting me please include the event and date, if possible, in the subject. Thank you.